Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sweet serendipity.

I feel like a child again. All I want to do lately is watch spongebob and eat ice cream. I'm eating a push pop as we speak. I keep watching Aaron Carter music videos. I keep not caring what my clothes look like, or if my socks match. I refuse to make my bed. I've been falling asleep with my teddy bear. Embarrassing? Yes. But I love Mr. Frosty-bear very much. My mom keeps making lunch for me, and I don't even live at home. School seems pointless and unexciting to me. It's just one of those weeks. And I enjoy it :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes, that chubster in the second photo is me. I liked raisins, sue me!

2 comments:

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

aaqqqq feeling like a kid is a good thing!

my hubby says that i'm still a kid. pshhhh.. hahha im a little embarrassed cus i do agree with him. i take things in another perspective . :P

anyway.. oh em gee.. you like spongebob!? blehhhh! no offense but i totally don't like him. i think it's the way he laughs or something. idk.

but ice cream and uhmm... a good Disney cartoon would sound so good right now {;

and cute photo of yourself there!!!!! ^__^

Vicky said...

Hahaha, I like that you feel you have to defend your love for raisins. So cute. I wish someone would make my lunch everyday!