Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring Fever.

I've gotten a bad case of spring fever, my friends, and it's only february. I refused to wear a coat today, which I immediately regretted when I was walking home from school in cold, windy weather. Everytime I pass our pool I just want the sun to come out so I can swim in it. I want the snow to melt so I can whip my longboard out of my trunk and cruise down the canyon. Is that too much to ask? Yes. It's Utah, and I will have to live with the coldness for another 4-6 weeks. On a more positive note, the new season of My Life As Liz has aired, and it's as fabulous as ever. Pretty Little Liars is getting good too. Does anyone even watch these shows besides me? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Life As Liz is one of the silliest show you will ever watch :) and Pretty Little Liars might seem a little questionable.. but it's SO intense. It freaks me out. And everytime I finish watching a new episode I just wish I could fast-forward the rest of the week so I can see what happens next. It's THAT good.

Have a good Wednesday bloggers :)

4 comments:

becky said...

i dont watch my life as liz on a regular basis but when i do watch it, i love it. she wins at life. i wish it was spring break too..school is particularly unenjoyable. (is that a word? definitely not lol.)

Tegan said...

wow, my life as liz looks pretty groovy.. xo

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

hmmm i want it to be spring already too. cept nevada has such a funny weather. it's cold... it's warm... i never know what to wear on some days.

i say that you just keep yourself busy!

and you definitely should read more over the summer! {: i'll let you know what i think of the book im reading when i finish it.

Vanessa said...

I *LOVE* Pretty Little Liars! It has sucked me in since the first episode and I am always anxiously awaiting the next one! The hot guys in the show are also a plus!