Wednesday, April 21, 2010

do it now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I came across a post by one of my blogger friends a few days ago, and he truly inspired me. He explained that we can't just sit around and dream about things we want to happen. Well, we can, but it's not going to get us anywhere unless we take action. I don't mean to say there's anything wrong with dreaming, because quite frankly it's a great thing. It's a huge part of my life actually. But his post made me realize I shouldn't be overthinking or second guessing things. If i want to do something, I should do it. Today. Because seriously guys, I'm not sure if you're aware of this but.. we're not going to live forever. Props to Kid in the Front Row.

5 comments:

Shona said...

This sort of links to my actions speaking louder than words. Best example, teenagers who claim they'll kick the shit out of someone then never follow through. Come on, if you're going to do something, just do it! ;)
But yes. I love this. It's brilliance. And I'll listen to that song!

OneCraftyFox said...

This is so true, I just luv this, so inspirational! Thanks for posting.

Tuesdai Noelle said...

Hey Adri :)

Great inspiration! Thanks for sharing... and I've been having problems with my laptop (in which I had to get fixed) so most websites I lost...but heyyyyy ::;waves::: Have a groovy day :)

Vanessa said...

I LOVE that pic with quote. It is so true. Dreaming is good but we need to act on those dreams! This is amazing, thank you for posting this!

stylefrontier said...

love the pic and that quote is so inspiring

join my giveaway :) 1205 giveaway
xoxo