Sunday, May 6, 2007


Hello! So today is sunday...very boring...in my opinion..u may disagree, but that is your opinion! hahaha j/k anyways so yesterday i pretty much just played volleyball and baseball while i helped my friend with her school stuff.... yeah, not that exciting! im excited for wednesday! cuz guess what that is? you got it! my birthday! cool huh? i will be 16 years old...wow i am getting old. so yep thats my main highlight of the week. the rest will just be school and state testing! dang! i dont really have that many exciting things to tell you. sadie hawkins is coming up! dunno if im going or not! and school gets out in like 3 weeks! cool yet sad! this summer me and my friends will be chillin and getting tan! im so friggen excited! well thats all for now!

Adri

No comments: