Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Summer reading.

I feel like a big kid.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I got my very own library card the other day! I decided that this summer, actually starting tomorrow, I am not going to waste away my life watching the television when I'm bored. (Seriously, you should see my DVR...) But I am going to start a summer reading list. I already picked up a book called "Paper Towns" and I am so excited.

Any good suggestions for books to read this summer? I'm open to anything.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Girrl we are so twins. I have a reading list too :)
I'm first going to read The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.. I've heard its good!

Adri Ballif said...

Ah that's on my list too! It's always checked out at the library though, so I may just have to buy it. We're twinners :)