Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I did it! I went out and dyed my hair. Dark dark dark.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Amber, Tara, Me, Dani)
It's a little strange seeing my reflection, because I'm soooo used to blonde hair. But I like the change.
So, this weekend I went to my first ever drive-in movie. It was one of the funnest things ever. If only there was a drive-in closer than an hour away.. but it was totally worth the road trip.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.s. This has nothing to do with anything really but.. I'm just gonna throw it out there. There's a boy, and there's a girl. Why can't they just like each other without playing any ridiculous games? I mean.. is it really necessary to go through the motions of "playing hard to get" and "oh, i better pretend i'm busy that night so they don't think i'm a loser" and "shoot, i better not text them today or they'll think i'm waaaay too interested. actually.. maybe i just won't text them for a week." It's all a bunch of nonsense. In my opinion. If I was in charge of the world, everyone would kick it old school and just go up to the dang person and say "hey, I like you." We'd all skip these little charades and cut to the chase. Is it really that hard?

Flip, I don't know.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

oh if only :)
my dream world would be this way too!

becky said...

so.i was just creeping your blog and then "if it means a lot to you" started playing..youre probably my favorite person now

Kelsie said...

1. your hair looks awesome and you are beautiful!
2. agreed to the ten millionth degree! my dad told me that back in the day, when he used to like a girl, he'd go get his car washed and take her dancing. no stupid texting. no stupid games. he just took her out. i'm totally with you on that one!