just got an email with some thought provoking statements.
who can relate to these?
1. i hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. what a waste.
2. i totally take back all those times i didn't want to nap when i was younger.
3. there is a great need for a sarcasm font.
4. was learning cursive really necessary?
5. map quest really needs to start their directions on #5. i'm pretty sure i know how to get out of my neighborhood.
6. can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after blu-ray? i don't want to have to restart my collection again.
7. i'm always slightly terrified when i exit out of Word and it asks me if i want to save my changes to my ten-page research paper that i swear i did not make any changes to.
8. "do not machine wash or tumble dry" means i will never wash this. ever.
9. i hate when i just miss a call by the last ring (hello? hello? dang it!), but when i immediately call back it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. what did you do after i didn't answer? drop the phone and run away?
10. i keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so i know not to answer when they call.
11. the only time i look forward to a red light is when i'm trying to finish a text.
12. i have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
13. there's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
14. how many time is it appropriate to say "what?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
hahaha. this made my day.