Monday, February 8, 2010

hah.

i was wandering around UVU's campus today, and ended up in a big stairwell. this was when i was about halfway down.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i should've taken the elevator.

anywho. you know those moments where you're sitting in class and you think about something that happened yesterday? and you just can't stop laughing no matter how hard you try?
well, i had that moment about ten different times today. everyone around me was probably thinking:
what the heck is she laughing at?

4 comments:

Tuesdai Noelle said...

Aren't those the BEST moments???!!! ::::cheesing::: I have them often, but plays it off, with coughing ha! And this picture looks like a scene from a horror film :)

Ahahgshene said...

Awww! I love random laughing moments. I mean, I know people might think you're weird but still. Actually I got those too.. I try so hard not to show it though.

And, good old exercise isn't so bad :]

Kelsie said...

haha it makes me laugh harder knowing that people around me keep looking at me as if i'm strange because i can't stop laughing.

and that picture is sweet too, ps.

Julia said...

oh this totally reminds me of university life. all that walking and different buildings on campus...it felt like walking to my classes was enough of a workout!