Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's funny.

Sometimes we can convince ourselves that we live the most boring, unexciting lives. I'd just like to say I'm so grateful I bought a journal last summer. Looking through it tonight, I realized my life isn't so uneventful as I thought. Awkward conversations with famous people, last minute trips to Vegas to get over an exboyfriend, swimming in yucky lakes at midnight, hanging out with bands from California, and everything in between.


Life is beautiful.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Also, I realize I've been a terrible blogger this past year. I still love to write, I still love to read and be inspired by what all you great people have to say. I hope I'm not losing my lovely followers <3


Happy day.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

i agree, life is beautiful! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Udderly Smooth Giveaway

Chelsey said...

And I'm so grateful to have been a part of many of these adventures! Love you A-Dawg. Thanks for helping me see life is pretty rad sometimes!

The Kid In The Front Row said...

we miss you! keep blogging.

The Kid In The Front Row said...

I would rather you share things here on your blog for us than hidden away in your journal :)