Wednesday, December 21, 2011

ho ho ho!

This is how my friends and I celebrate our excitement for the holidays.

After singing carols at the top of our lungs, asking the elf boy to sneak us more cookies, and speaking with the "one and only" Father Christmas himself, I was in a very happy mood. There's just something special about this time of year. It doesn't matter whether you celebrate Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, the 4th of July, or Decembertimes Day. At this special time of year, it's so nice to see everyone trying to be kind to one another. I see strangers go out of their way to do something nice for somebody. It's such a warm, special feeling that I wish we could feel every day.

So why not take this holiday season and remember the good feelings? Take them with you, share them with people all year long. Maybe one day we'll be saying "Happy holidays!" all year round.

No comments: