Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I've been wasting my time. Far too much. And it took me until today to completely recognize this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I decided instead of sitting around and being a complete lazy-head who doesn't feel like doing anything, ever, I'm going to start being productive.
Okay, it's impossible to completely stop being lazy, but I'm going to cut back. starting now.
As I was sitting on the couch today doing absolutely nothing, I pryed myself out of my blanket without really knowing what I was doing and walked to my car. I drove up the road to barnes and noble, not really thinking. But when I got inside I instantly felt better. Looking at all the journals, and then putting on those headphones in the music section was just pure happiness.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Whenever I find myself sitting on the couch doing nothing, I'm going to get in my car and drive.. somewhere.

1 comment:

Tegan said...

an inspirational post :)
i tagged you in my latest post :D xo