Thursday, April 1, 2010

the last song.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Five things i liked about this movie.
1) There were so many parts that just touched my heart.
2) It never got boring.
3) Besides Will being suuuuper attractive, he treated Ronny like a girl should be treated.
4) Ronny is a vegetarian, which actually made me think Miley Cyrus was cool for a second. (haha)
5) The sea turtles were stinking cute.

Now I think its time for these amazing love stories that we see in movies to start happening in real life.

6 comments:

Tuesdai Noelle said...

Hey Adri :)

So, it WAS a good movie? Cool. I'm surprised they've actually FOUND love in real LIFE with each other....I'll give it until June or July to last...on a good thought; Christmas, no later tho. Can't say I'll be going to see the movie, but it looks good from your reviews :)

Have a groovy evening...or morning in a few minutes :)

Vanessa said...

I really want to see this movie! But I'm hoping to read the book first! And anything with sea turtles in it wins my heart.

Nitin said...

just saw the trailer of this one the other day. looks like one of those cute sweet lovestory types.. ahh .. :D

Mimi said...

i agree with you. seriously, everyone should have that. :) i haven't seen the movie yet though. i think i should.

i'm now your new follower. follow me too? :)
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

Wasn't this such a cute movie! :)

Benedetta M. said...

I love this pics, you have got a really nice blog and I love this piggy near me... :D
Now I'm your follower, I hope you'll follow me too ;D. See u soon! Xoxo
www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com