Saturday, March 13, 2010

so i've been thinking..

i miss it. i miss you.
i miss going to macey's and getting doughnuts during first period.
getting all excited for upcoming jonas shows.
making fun of goofy teachers behind their backs.
rollerblading down center street.
making bombs.
nightgames on summer nights.
those pool parties.
planning so many pointless/funny things that we wouldn't go through with.
writing in my happy book.
sending paper birds to your class.
dress up week.
when disco night at classic skating wasn't popular, but something random to do.
watching you play guitar. and sing.
driving around, finding something to do on a friday night.
crazy driving.
seems like i miss a lot. but it's mostly the memories that i miss.

3 comments:

she&him said...

i have memories i miss too.

Tuesdai Noelle said...

Hey Adri :)

I too have memories I miss and sadly can't even remember them if that makes sense.....but I know they'll pop-up soon.... :) Have a groovy day...im going to try, all this rain is not making me smile, as it usually does!

Tuesdai Noelle said...

Hey Adri :)

I too have memories I miss and sadly can't even remember them if that makes sense.....but I know they'll pop-up soon.... :) Have a groovy day...im going to try, all this rain is not making me smile, as it usually does!