Friday, November 13, 2009

whenever i watch phineus and ferb, it makes me want summertime back.

anyways, i found this quote while i was looking for a john mayer song. it made me smile!

“Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes with the sharpeners on the back. I fancy myself to be a 64-color box, though I've got a few missing. It's ok though, because I've got some more vibrant colors like periwinkle at my disposal. I have a bit of a problem though in that I can only meet the 8-color boxes. Does anyone else have that problem? I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation.. so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type.. I'm like, "hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "no - I want magenta!"” (John Mayer)

you can interpret this however you like. the way i look at it, is that its important to never settle for less than what we deserve. it sounds easy.. but people do it allll the time. so next time someone offers you a pet goldfish, say "heck no, i want a dang shark you cheesehead!"

No comments: